In episode 2, we talk about everyone's favorite mobile ICU from a galaxy far, far away. How does Darth Vader fit all of his medical equipment in his suit? How many backpacks or backpack droids does he have? Also, we talk a lot about poop. Everybody poops. Even Darth Vader.
Resources, Citations, and Mentions:
- The Last of the Iron Lungs by Jennings Brown, Gizmodo, Nov 2017
- Darth Vader's armor, Wookieepedia
- Darth Vader armor schematic, (I think it's originally from Star Wars Blueprints: The Ultimate Collection by Ryder Windham and illustrated by by Chris Trevas and Chris Reiff, published Aug 2008 — we found it on tumblr)
- Turning human waste into next generation biofuel from ScienceDaily, May 2016
- We were both right about human waste in space: Here Are Some Weird Facts About Pooping in Space by Amy Shira Teitel, Popular Science, Sep 2015; The Scoop on Space Poop: How Astronauts Go Potty by Megan Gannon, Space.com, Aug 2013
- Padme's death scene from Filmic Box (YouTube)
- Did Inadequate Women’s Healthcare Destroy Star Wars’ Old Republic? by Sarah Jeong, Vice Motherboard, Jan 2017
- This was the very first episode we recorded! Which is why we called it our first episode at the end. Even though it's the second one...
- There was no rating at the end because this was before we started doing that.